We offer a first-rate service department. Our HVAC techs are supported by a service manager and by a courteous customer care staff. Our well stocked trucks make it likely we can fix your problem the same day!
Pricing - You will have peace of mind with our flat-rate pricing.
Our regular hour's service and diagnostic charge is $89 for the first system that we are servicing. Each additional unit will have its own $79 diagnostic charge. Once a problem has been diagnosed the repair costs can usually be determined. This means that most of the time you will know the cost of the repair before we get started! After-hours, weekend and holiday rates do apply.
$89 diagnostic charge for the first unit + flat-rate price to fix the problem = your problem is fixed!
HVAC Problem Solving
Does your thermost keep up with the set point? Are you experiencing temperature irregularities between rooms? Is your home too dry or musty? Does the cycling of your equipment keep you up a night? Call us to discuss your concerns or explore our Action Center for a description of your problem. You might just find your solution!
Our installation techs are supported by our installation supervisor, who is responsible for maintaining high quality installations.
Our installers are all full-time employees. Each installation is performed with consideration to proper capacity, efficiency and equipment sizing to fit your space. With each piece of equipment we install you can be assured that we have the bases covered.
Attention to Details...
- Complete installations according to local and national code,
- Register equipment for extended warranties,
- Provide a one-year service agreement with the installation of a complete system.
HVAC Installation Check List...
- Put down drop cloths to protect your floors,
- Set new cement foundation pad for outdoor condensers,
- Install a permanent in-line refrigerant filter dryer (to remove impurities from the freon),
- Evacuate freon lines (to remove old oil, additional impurities and moisture),
- Charge A/C system per manufacturer specifications,
- Install a seconday drain pan and emergency cut-off float switch under furnace,
- Remove and dispose of old equipment and clean work are,
Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment
Lennox is our primary line of equipment but we offer products from a variety of manufacturers including furnaces, air conditioners, heat-pumps and ductless mini-splits. If you have a sun porch or media room that is difficult to keep comfortable this might be the system for you.
We offer a full range of HVAC system accessories designed to make your home a more comfortable and healthy place to live. Accessories fine-tune a heating and cooling system so that it can deliver greater comfort. Accessories can be installed anytime. High efficiency filters and humidifiers can be installed with equipment at a discount.
Contact Us Today